Signed in as:
Signed in as:
We advocate for menstrual health and hygiene care and support education by through partnerships, creating opportunities for Social Entrepreneurs, and sustainable economic solutions that reduce limitations faced by the less privileged especially girls and women.
To create a society where girls and women are valued, and other vulnerable persons and contributing to sustainable development.
1. To assist adolescent girls and women especially those in resource- limited settings and beyond through the production, and provision of sanitary products.
2. To educate adolescent female and male learners on sexual reproductive health with a primary focus on menstruation.
3. To reduce the stigma attached to menstruation by creating livelihood opportunities amongst girls and women.
1. Respect: Everyone irrespective of race, or nationality.
2. Accountability : We are accountable For our actions, and report.
3 Diversity. We come for all works of like and work with everyone, irrespective of backgrounds or nationality
We advocate for long lasting change in menstrual health and that it should be integrated into regional, national and international policy goals.
- To reduce Stigma attached to menstruaion
- Support Water Sanitation and hygiene.
- .Sexual and reproductive health rights.
- To create livelihood and Sustainable Economic opportunities in communities especially to women and girls